1. Big Cartoon Forum

You WIll Need To Reset Your Password!!!

We just moved hosts on this system, and this has caused a few updates. One is the way we encode and store the encoded passwords.

Your old passwords will NOT work. You will need to reset your password. This is normal. Just click on reset password from the log in screen. Should be smooth as silk to do...

Sorry for the hassle.

Dave Koch
  2. Big Cartoon Forum

Are You Just Hanging Out?

Just lurking? Join the club, we'd love to have you in the Big Cartoon Forum! Sign up is easy- just enter your name and password.... or join using your Facebook account!

Membership has it's privileges... you can post and get your questions answered directly. But you can also join our community, and help other people with their questions, You can add to the discussion. And it's free! So join today!

Dave Koch
  3. Big Cartoon Forum

Other Side Of Maleficent

I have been looking forward to Maleficent with equal amounts of anticipation and dread. On one hand, she is easily my favorite Disney villain, so cold and so pure, and I want desperately to see more of her and her back-story. On the other hand, she is easily my favorite Disney villain, and I would hate to see her parodied, taken lightly or ultimately destroyed in a film that does not understand this great character. The good news is that this film almost gets it right; but that is also the bad news.

4. Big Cartoon Forum

BCDB Hits 150K Entries

It took a while, but we are finally here! The Big Cartoon DataBase hit the milestone of 150,000 entries earlier today with the addition of the cartoon The Polish Language. This film was added to BCDB on May 9th, 2014 at 4:23 PM.

5. Big Cartoon Forum

Warner Brings Back Animated Stone-Age Family

Funnyman Will Ferrell and partner Adam McKay are working on bringing back everyone’s favorite stone-age family. The duo’s production company Gary Sanchez Productions is in development on a new Flintstones animated feature.

6. Big Cartoon Forum

Disney To Feast In France

The follow up to Disney’s 2013 Academy Award Winning short Paperman has been announced, and it will premiere at France’s Annecy International Animated Film Festival. Titled The Feast, the short looks to be based on the same stylized CG techniques used on last years Paperman, a more natural and hand-drawn look to computer animation.

7. Big Cartoon Forum

Renegades of Animation: Pat Sullivan

Pat Sullivan became famous worldwide for his creation of Felix the Cat. What most animation histories gloss over is Sullivan’s checkered past and longtime standing as a wildcat renegade. He didn’t follow the rules. And he made damn sure to fully protect his intellectual properties.

Adventures in Dreamland- New Children's Cartoon Series

Discussion in 'Web Toons / Works-In-Progress' started by jessie-art, Apr 5, 2021.

1. jessie-art

jessie-art Newbie New Member

Hello! My name is Jessica and I’m here to introduce you to a brand new children’s cartoon series: Adventures in Dreamland! The pilot episode, The Sour Case of the Candy Crops, is available to watch for FREE at www.thedreamdragon.com, so prepare yourself for an incredible adventure!

The journey into Dreamland begins with a diverse group of young neighborhood kids who live on Maple Court, children whose daily issues, conflicts and situations are transported into Dreamland when the fall asleep; where, with the help of the Dream Dragon and all of his friends, set off to resolve their dilemma, no matter how big or small.

Together the entire cast uses important elements, such as teamwork, love, compassion, and even a bit of dream magic, to surmount any problems in their way and, of course, to help protect the kids from the negative influence of the King of Nightmares and his army of Shadow Warriors.

Each episode aims to teach valuable lessons, which will, in turn, aid in helping young children learn important life lessons. Every episode is special and unique, serving to promote education, empowerment and entertainment, while also providing inspiration and comfort.

The Dream Dragon wants kids to become empowered, finding confidence and self-worth, so they can better understand and fit into their surroundings. That is why the Dream Dragon is the ideal role model and source of inspiration for children!

In addition to specific lessons of empowerment, the cartoon also focuses on developing complex concepts, like using common sense, deductive reasoning, critical thinking and problem solving skills. This new cartoon is what both parents and children have been waiting for; enjoyable and entertaining programming, with vivid images, lovable characters and important lessons to help in many aspects of childhood development.

You’re invited to join the Dream Dragon and his friends as they embark on their journey of fun learning and empowering messages! Remember the Dream Dragon motto: There’s a dreamer in all of us - Dare To Dream! www.thedreamdragon.com