1. Big Cartoon Forum

You WIll Need To Reset Your Password!!!

We just moved hosts on this system, and this has caused a few updates. One is the way we encode and store the encoded passwords.

Your old passwords will NOT work. You will need to reset your password. This is normal. Just click on reset password from the log in screen. Should be smooth as silk to do...

Sorry for the hassle.

Dave Koch
  2. Big Cartoon Forum

Are You Just Hanging Out?

Just lurking? Join the club, we'd love to have you in the Big Cartoon Forum! Sign up is easy- just enter your name and password.... or join using your Facebook account!

Membership has it's privileges... you can post and get your questions answered directly. But you can also join our community, and help other people with their questions, You can add to the discussion. And it's free! So join today!

Dave Koch
  3. Big Cartoon Forum

Other Side Of Maleficent

I have been looking forward to Maleficent with equal amounts of anticipation and dread. On one hand, she is easily my favorite Disney villain, so cold and so pure, and I want desperately to see more of her and her back-story. On the other hand, she is easily my favorite Disney villain, and I would hate to see her parodied, taken lightly or ultimately destroyed in a film that does not understand this great character. The good news is that this film almost gets it right; but that is also the bad news.

4. Big Cartoon Forum

BCDB Hits 150K Entries

It took a while, but we are finally here! The Big Cartoon DataBase hit the milestone of 150,000 entries earlier today with the addition of the cartoon The Polish Language. This film was added to BCDB on May 9th, 2014 at 4:23 PM.

5. Big Cartoon Forum

Warner Brings Back Animated Stone-Age Family

Funnyman Will Ferrell and partner Adam McKay are working on bringing back everyone’s favorite stone-age family. The duo’s production company Gary Sanchez Productions is in development on a new Flintstones animated feature.

6. Big Cartoon Forum

Disney To Feast In France

The follow up to Disney’s 2013 Academy Award Winning short Paperman has been announced, and it will premiere at France’s Annecy International Animated Film Festival. Titled The Feast, the short looks to be based on the same stylized CG techniques used on last years Paperman, a more natural and hand-drawn look to computer animation.

7. Big Cartoon Forum

Renegades of Animation: Pat Sullivan

Pat Sullivan became famous worldwide for his creation of Felix the Cat. What most animation histories gloss over is Sullivan’s checkered past and longtime standing as a wildcat renegade. He didn’t follow the rules. And he made damn sure to fully protect his intellectual properties.

Relentless Cartoon Villain Of The Day.

Discussion in 'Free-For-All' started by emeraldisle, Oct 15, 2018.

1. emeraldisle

emeraldisle Moderator Staff Member I SUPPORT BCDB!

Today's relentless cartoon villains of the day are the Tamurs from the Valley Of The Dinosaurs episode "Torch."

This tribe rode prehistoric camels on their raids, and were led by Tamlock. They decided to steal the food Gorok's tribe had prepared for the Feast Of Plenty. This was like a primitive version of Thanksgiving, which Kim and Katie mentioned in another episode.
  2. emeraldisle

Today's relentless cartoon villain is Smiling Buzzard, from "The Mouse On The Mayflower."

This Native American conspired with Quizzler and Scurvy, plus a grizzly bear, to convince the Pilgrims that the tribe was the enemy. Thanks to two mice, their ruse was discovered, and they fled the colony.
  3. emeraldisle

Today's relentless cartoon villain is the wolf from "The Thanksgiving That Almost Wasn't."

He had set his sights on Johnny Cooke and Little Bear from the get-go. But it wasn't until they mistook him for the friendly animals that he gave chase. Leave it to Jeremy Squirrel to bite his tail, lure him away, and get him stuck in a big log!
  4. emeraldisle

Today's relentless cartoon villain of the day is Sykes, from "Oliver And Company."

Though he lives in New York City, this Sykes was every bit as ruthless as the one from the original novel. He was guaranteed to make every Friday Black Friday, and not in a good way.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. emeraldisle

Today's relentless cartoon villain is Mr. Angus, AKA The Chicken Man, from "The Funky Phantom."

He owned the Angus Roast Beef restaurant chain, but clearly wanted to put his rival, Henry Fowler, out of business. Luckily, Henry had his niece April, and the rest of the gang on his side. So only one small business thrived.
  6. emeraldisle

Today's relentless cartoon villain is Zoltar, from "Battle Of The Planets."

He always had robots at his disposal to conquer Earth. Despite G-Force destroying them, he kept trying. In one episode, he even briefly duped Mark into thinking he'd been comatose for many years, and that all his team mates, except for Keyop, had perished in battle. Thankfully, Mark caught on, and G-Force defeated him once again. So this guy was totally evil with a capital E.
  7. emeraldisle

Today's relentless cartoon villain is MAL, Dr. Blight's computer, from "Captain Planet And The Planeteers."

He was diabolically clever, and every bit as ruthless as the human villains.
  8. emeraldisle

Today's relentless cartoon villain is Snidely Whiplash, from "Dudley Do-Right."

He was truly a classic bad guy in every sense of the word. He even admitted in one episode that tying women to train tracks was something he couldn't control. But he invariably lost, just like any other baddie.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. emeraldisle

Today's relentless cartoon villain is Captain Skyhook, from "The Space Kidettes."

He kept trying to steal the kids' treasure map, but he did so in ways that wouldn't harm them. He was so dead set against harming the itty bitty kids, that he pounded and berated his henchman Static each time the little guy suggested something brutal. BTW, this post is a prelude to upcoming Christmas villains, since the series did have a Christmas episode.
  10. emeraldisle

Today's relentless cartoon villain of the day is Nanette Musette.

This young maid disguised herself as The Ghost Of Christmas Never in order to steal an emerald hidden inside a nutcracker. She was found out after Scooby and the gang initially thought Winslow Nickelby was the culprit.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. emeraldisle

Today's relentless cartoon villain is Mr. Freeze, from "The Adventures Of Batman."

While not a Christmas villain per se, he was literally one of the coldest villains in the DCU(Captain Cold is the other one).
  12. emeraldisle

Today's relentless cartoon villains are the desert bandits, from "The Little Drummer Boy."

These men were brutal enough to kill Aaron's parents and burn down his house, traumatizing him. This makes them the most evil ones in the Rankin Bass rogues gallery.
  13. emeraldisle

As promised, today's relentless cartoon villain is The Burgermeister Meisterburger, from "Santa Claus Is Coming To Town."

He began by refusing to take in Baby Claus, not knowing that years later, he'd be the adult Kris Kringle, and his nemesis. After injuring himself by tripping on a toy, he made it illegal for anyone to own a toy. He hated that Kris always found ways to circumvent the law, and he and Grimsley eventually arrested all the good guys except for Jessica. He then ignored her pleas to release them. Thankfully, his rule ended, and toys became legal once again.
  14. emeraldisle

Today's relentless cartoon villain is Winterbolt, the evil wizard from "Rudolph And Frosty's Christmas In July."

He tried to use his magic against the title heroes, but inevitably failed. So this guy is truly an icy villain.
  15. emeraldisle

Today's relentless cartoon villains are the four thieves from "Mr. Magoo's Christmas Carol."

This foursome, consisting of Old Joe, the charwoman, laundress, and undertaker, not only robbed Scrooge, but sang a song about their evil ways, aptly titled "We're Despicable." As they put it, they were just blank blanket blank blank, no good!
  16. emeraldisle

Today's relentless cartoon villain is King Awgwas, from "The Life And Adventures Of Santa Claus."

He and his followers, the Awgwas, kidnapped Santa, ambushed him, and even stole his toys. Eventually, this monarch was beaten at his own game, but he was truly a tyrant.
  17. emeraldisle

Today's relentless cartoon villain is Professor Hinkle, from "Frosty The Snowman."

He followed Frosty, Karen, and Hocus Pocus all the way to the North Pole just to reclaim his magic hat. He was ruthless enough to actually trap Frosty in a greenhouse, causing him to melt. Thankfully, the snowman was restored to life, and Hinkle agreed to give up his evil lifestyle.
  18. emeraldisle

Today's relentless cartoon villains are.... let's just call them all the enemy soldiers from various World War II cartoons.

These men faced such iconic adversaries as Bugs Bunny, Popeye, and even Superman. Can't forget Private Snafu taking them on, either. Yes, I decided on a change of pace, due to today being the anniversary of Pearl Harbor Day.
    • Like Like x 1
  19. emeraldisle

Today's relentless cartoon villain is The Black Cat, from "Courageous Cat And Minute Mouse."

This feline felon was a true cat burglar, who committed robberies in every possible way. And while this animated series never had a Christmas episode, there was one in which he kidnapped a little boy at first by telling him he was taking him to see Santa Claus. When that ploy didn't work, he took the boy by force. But just like Kevin in the "Home Alone" alone movies, this tyke eventually gained the upper hand. So the Black Cat is one of the most evil criminals in cartoon history.
  20. emeraldisle

This thread is also being discontinued, even though there's no shortage of animated bad guys.